You are looking for ...
... a consultancy that opens up new paths for cooperation and collaboration with those involved as part of the introduction of central systems (e.g. SAP).
... a sorting for the gradual transition from project to line organization.
... a motivating change communication that povides orientation and makes the purpose and reasoning behind the change comprehensible.
How we can support you ...
- We develop a relatable change story with internal stakeholders, across the board and of course for each department.
- We strengthen leadership and project management in change.
- We reflect current moods during implementation with pulse checks and creative soundings.
- We create suitable processing and solution options for decentralized resistance to central initiatives.
How you benefit ...
- Roles are clearly negotiated and shared.
- The meaningfulness of the initiative is understood and accepted across the board.
- Conflicts between roles and persons are dealt with proactively and do not accumulate.
- Central stakeholders are involved at an early stage and support the project.
- Central and regional project functions are well networked and share their experiences.
What is important to us
- No ERP/IT system is introduced independently of the context. We know the specific challenges in a wide variety of sectors (research institutes, libraries, SMEs, banks, ...) and adapt your process accordingly.
- We see the introduction of ERP/IT systems primarily as a contribution to holistic organizational development.