You are looking for ...
How we can support you ...
- We help you to determine suitable starting points for learning and feedback according to your specific needs.
- We are familiar with a wide range of feedback methods, which we use for you in a targeted manner:
- At 1:1 level: 360 degree feedback.
- At team level: team feedback procedures, team reviews and retrospectives.
- At the organizational level: broader feedback and resonance procedures (e.g. in change processes) such as sounding boards, quick polls, focus groups, etc.
- We are specialists in organizational learning architectures in which knowledge and experience are shared and used in a practical way.
- We support the introduction of procedures and their long-term organizational anchoring.
How you benefit ...
- They develop an open culture of trust or a culture of psychological safety in the team or the entire organization.
- You increase the cohesion as well as the commitment and satisfaction of the employees.
- You manage errors and risks professionally and increase agility and responsiveness in the team.
- Valuable knowledge, experience, observations and know-how can be "lifted".
- The capacities for innovation, ability to change and productivity in the organization are increased.
What is important to us
- We work to bring out the potential in people and teams and put it into action.
- Our experience is that team or organizational members observe a lot and know a lot, but far too little of it is also openly expressed and shared.
- Change requires a cultural shift, i.e. new thinking and behaviour, a willingness to open up and try new things.
- Open feedback and shared learning and reflection often play a key role in such cultural change.
- Top management and leaders are important role models for new shared feedback and learning culture.