You are looking for ...
... advice that helps you to optimally exploit the potential of virtual collaboration.
... experts in the design of virtual creative and decision-making processes, large group events and learning settings.
... Support on how you can productively design flexible (home) office arrangements.
... Designs for virtual processes for staff selection and development conversations as well as onboarding and offboarding of employees.
How we can support you ...
Depending on your needs, we will support you among other things in
- Developing a comprehensive concept for making your organization fit for virtual collaboration.
- the introduction of a virtual collaboration system, e.g. Microsoft Teams (complementary to the IT service provider).
- virtual team development.
- the conception and implementation of qualification measures for managers, key figures and employees on virtual collaboration.
How you benefit ...
- Despite physical distance, you maintain good contact with each individual employee and have a feeling for the team structure.
- You know the design dimensions of virtual collaboration and apply them in your work contexts.
- You have a better understanding of how technology and tools interact with organizational factors such as leadership style and corporate culture.
- You have strengthened the competences for virtual collaboration on an individual and organizational level.
What is important to us
- We see not only the manager but also the entire team as responsible for promoting the communicative process of designing hybrid and virtual solutions.
- We rely on self-organization and responsibility within a framework set by the manager.
- Trust and resilience are important factors for the success of virtual collaboration.
- Our implementation concepts are successful because they mobilize existing resources co-creatively with the organization.
- Our approach combines a sorting meta perspective with hands-on implementation.