You are looking for ...
... an opportunity to redesign your core processes adapting to changing requirements.
... a possibility to test your newly designed processes with those involved in the process.
- to check their practical feasibility and efficiency
- to transfer them into normal daily business through practical exercises so that those involved start to identify with the new processes.
How we can support you
- We support you in developing and improving processes in cooperation with your experts or other consultants.
- In addition to other methods, we use the osb-i tool "Process Simulation", which allows you to find out in one day where current processes are "stuck" or how your newly designed process will work in practice - as a stress test at process level that offers a reality check with a high quality of content and experience.
How you benefit
- The "multidimensional" perspective - combining process simulation and insights provided by external experts - promotes organizational learning.
- You foster participants’ ability to shape and align the processes themselves, ensuring that the targeted organizational changes are also sustainable.
- You create new opportunities for organizational development and learning.