OPQ32r - Occupational Personality Questionnaire.
The Occupational Personality Questionnaire (OPQ) provides insight into how aspects of an individual's behavior will affect their performance in the workplace. It provides detailed information on 32 specific personality traits that have been shown to impact performance. Over the past 25 years, more than 90 independent validity studies, in 20 different countries and 40 industries, have been conducted on the OPQ. It is known for its high validity and low falsifiability, is quick and easy to administer, and is available in more than 34 languages.
The OPQ helps companies in the following ways:
- Identify the most suitable applicants for a given position
- Improve the success rate of job interviews
- Identify future leaders
- Repositioning talent within the organization
- Evaluating the talent pool after a merger / acquisition / restructuring
- Building successful project teams
- Developing technical specialists into successful leaders
Benefits of using OPQ32r
- Improved personnel selection decisions, leading to better employee performance
- Lower turnover due to better person-job and person-team fit
- Time and cost efficiencies through early identification of suitable candidates in the recruitment process
- Higher efficiency of managers through well-founded assessment of employees' strengths and areas for development
- Within the framework of a premium partnership with SHL, osb Wien Consulting GmbH offers the entire range of services for the OPQ32r, both in terms of consulting as well as technical processing and service.
For further information please contact:
osb Vienna Consulting GmbH
Volksgartenstrasse 3/1st floor
1010 Vienna, Austria
T + 43 1 526 08 13 - 20